Okay now for the bad news... Noah will not be able to be a living donor. Not unless we become incredibly wealthy. Noah is un-insurable due to a previously diagnosed heart condition. Now keep in mind that the heart condition has not been replicated or confirmed by any other doctor. It was a lone incident. Nonetheless, he is not able to have insurance without group coverage. It is the policy of Stanford that a living donor must be covered with insurance or "privately insured". So where does that leave us? I imagine that I am the next potential donor. So if things can not be sorted out with Noah, they will need to start a work up on me. We are upset by this but there is not much we can do. We are still waiting to hear back from Stanford as to what our next step should be. I am not going to let this stop the process for Dylan though.